FUNNY * BEAUTIFUL * INSPIRING * CURIOUS * UNUSUAL * HEARTWARMING * MEANINGFUL * TOUCHING * HAPPY

Join in and help to make this an interesting, amusing and inspiring place to visit each Sunday!

Saturday, 17 December 2011

I Saw Sunday - Week 66

So, what did you see this week?

One thing or a whole list! - Words or photos or both!

Share it here with us.

1. Write your post on your blog and include a link back to I Saw Sunday.
2. Leave the link to your post in the Mr Linky widget so we can find you.
3. Leave a comment after linking so that I know you have been here.
4. Please be sure to visit the other participants and share what they saw.

The Linky will remain open all week until it is replaced next Sunday

7 comments:

  1. Thanks to those of you that have joined us here at this busy time of the year.

    Thanks for sharing your week and I wish you all love, joy and good health! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!
    I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw something magnificent this week, check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never! Well, Monday is close to Sunday, isn't it? LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Jinksy says - better late than never, although, Tuesday is later than Sunday ... I'm hoping the prompt is good all week ...
    you can find my poem on this blog "The Way Eye See It" at this link: http://aleapingelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you saw this week. :-)

How to Participate in I Saw Sunday!

1.
Write a blog post on your own site that tells or shows something you observed this week. Observations, Poetry, Story or Images.

2.
Make sure to put a link somewhere in the post back to I Saw Sunday. If you need help just ask.

3.
Come back here and put your name and the link to your blog post in the 'Mr Linky' widget. So we know where to find your post.

4.
Leave a comment in the comment section. That way I get an email to let me know that you've been by.

5.
Visit the blog of the other participants who have also left their name in the linky to share their I Saw Sunday entry. Don't forget this important stage, it is good to share!

6.
Come back and join in again next week! It will be great to see you again.